I am reading through this thread, its not clear to me, is this a feature that is being worked on or implemented?
Honestly I am a little shocked to see many dismissive responses in this thread. Whether you think having multiple reacts on a post is “zero value” or not, the fact remains that people enjoy using multiple emojis to react to posts. Its a feature that people like, and request. As mentioned, many other chat apps and platforms allow it. Personally, I am using Discourse as a companion to my Discord server, so users can have the best of both types of chat, and the lack of these types of “fun” features in Discourse is a drag. Its understandable that the Discourse devs and leadership would have a vision for Discourse that is more clinical and less “spammy”, but ultimately the reason people are leaving forums for Discord in the first place is because Discord is more fun. In order to keep forums relevant, it would be really really helpful if Discourse admins had the option to implement such “fun” features on their forum. Not everyone is out here trying to run a sterile Business Q&A Forum with Discourse.
I am hoping that we can get this, and other “fun” features, made available in Discourse, that would be really great ![]()