Discourse Meta
How to bypass rate limiter when using an API key?
Support
Self-hosting
dylanh724
(dh)
2017 年 9 月 18 日午後 4:09
11
Ahh that makes more sense.
I wonder if there’s a way to delay requests instead of just 422 them
トピックに投稿を表示
関連トピック
トピック
返信
表示
アクティビティ
Rate limits for API users
Development
rest-api
11
3175
2020 年 3 月 17 日
How to avoid throttling limits with admin API key?
Development
rest-api
11
2187
2024 年 3 月 12 日
Any way to turn off RateLimiter temporarily for bulk creation by admin?
Development
19
1632
2024 年 5 月 29 日
I changed all the rate limits I could find, but still hit a limit somewhere
Self-hosting
unsupported-install
4
731
2022 年 11 月 9 日
500 Errors on Rate Limit When Using the Admin API Via Keys
Support
7
2139
2018 年 1 月 12 日