Enable hidden setting to include S3 uploads in the backups

When I chose to store my media ‘uploads’ to aws S3 bucket years ago, at that time (as much as I’m sure) ALSO MOVED all the existing media uploaded by the users to S3.

Moreover, I also checked now in my /var/discourse/shared/web_only/uploads/default/optimized/1X folder, it has only 63 png files and /var/discourse/shared/web_only/uploads/default/original/1X has just 3. (Except 1x no other similar folders exist in the ‘uploads or default’ folder.

Also, I’ve not changed any option in the rails console or in the Yml file YET to include s3 uploads in my backups. So, why is it showing that it has downloaded so many ‘Media Uploads’ FROM S3 !!!
And, failed to download so many Uploaded files? Screenshot here.

Moreover, my uploads folder on S3 is around 3 gb (32k files). whereas the backup logs showed that it downloaded only around 3.2k (10% of total).

Very confusing.

Is there any OTHER rails command to be double sure if that option wasn’t toggled on years back, when I shifted to Aws S3?

Any explanation will be helpful.