Is the groupID supposed to be a number or the name of the group? From the API call I saw it was an ID. I actually get a 200 success when I use the ID, but the groups don’t seem to be updating for that user
jefflau
(Jeff Lau)
4
Tópicos relacionados
| Tópico | Respostas | Visualizações | Atividade | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Discourse gem group_add | 6 | 2410 | 25 de Fevereiro de 2015 | |
| Add users to a specific group via API | 3 | 1527 | 30 de Dezembro de 2021 | |
| Cannot fathom the API for adding and removing group owners | 5 | 216 | 23 de Setembro de 2025 | |
| New to API, 403 Errors | 12 | 3617 | 11 de Agosto de 2017 | |
| Cannot add user to discourse group | 3 | 166 | 8 de Agosto de 2024 |