Not sure why this topic got “automatically bumped” after two years, but it’s timely. I would use such a plugin. I have investors who need to self-certify that they meet certain criteria before they can see the private category. Right now it’s a manual process- they send me a private message saying they meet the criteria, and I manually add them to the group. It would be great if they could self-certify by ticking a box.
Mark_Schmucker
(mark78)
4
Related topics
| 글 | 댓글 | 조회수 | 활동 | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Automatically add users to groups based on custom field value | 6 | 2430 | 8월 19, 2023 | |
| User automatically to a Group | 4 | 973 | 10월 23, 2025 | |
| Add users to groups on signup | 6 | 1476 | 11월 3, 2023 | |
| Add users to groups through custom field automation | 19 | 2443 | 12월 1, 2025 | |
| Discourse Automation 'Add user to group though User Custom Field' not working | 2 | 160 | 11월 1, 2024 |