Have to agree with @codinghorror every Discourse site I have seen ranks incredibly well in Google Search. Just about every technical topic I search for these days (and I search for a lot), within the top 3 results it’s almost always a site running on Discourse.
mitchellk
(Mitchell Krog)
3
関連トピック
| トピック | 返信 | 表示 | アクティビティ | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Google Not Indexing Discourse Forum – Sitemap Not Approved | 4 | 387 | 2025 年 4 月 1 日 | |
| Why isn't Google Indexing Discourse? SEO concerns | 31 | 6244 | 2024 年 6 月 1 日 | |
| Google Search Indexing and Discourse | 9 | 3975 | 2020 年 6 月 9 日 | |
| Google indexing issue (robots.txt) | 7 | 808 | 2020 年 4 月 18 日 | |
| How to Create a Sitemap in Discourse? | 2 | 4930 | 2016 年 5 月 23 日 |