$200 to fix a bug (wrong post count in profile)

What would you like done?
The post count (in profile of users) is wrong in my discourse site. This needs to be fixed.

When do you need it done?
In 1-2 weeks.

What is your budget, in $ USD that you can offer for this task?
$200

Details:
I have checked the DB and I found that, the post count is stored under “post_count” in “user_stats” table. To fix this, I think we need to check how “post_count” gets the value. We need to find out “what query” supplies it the value. Once we find the query by looking at the code, we can then manually execute the query and find out why its producing “wrong post count”.

(Alan Tan) #2

Hmm is this a bug in Discourse or on your instance? If it is the former, do feel free to open a topic in #bug providing us with as much information as possible :slight_smile:

@tgxworld
This is a bug in Discourse. I have confirmed it by uninstalling all the plugins etc.
Also - I have found a different user too facing the same problem - but he was able to resolve it somehow by manually using this command: rake import:ensure_consistency - However this didn’t fix my issue. When I tried this command, the “total threads count” started showing up wrong count.

I already started a thread for this in #bug (20 days ago)

(Richard - DiscourseHosting.com) #4

I can take a look at it. Just PM me the server details!

(system) #5

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.