Could we have a simple stack of internal comments for users?
I.e. visible to moderators and admins only.
And maybe with an option to keep a comment private just for me.
- a phone number that no one except the team should see, or an instant messenger nickname
- tracking of calls summaries if it is about business
- general notes that might be important
- a user ID in an external Client Management System
- relationships with other registered users
This can all be adapted by just a stack of date-ordered internal comments, with a single flag public/moderators/admins/onlyme, and with date posted/edited.
Does it make sense? Any chances to get it into the official Discourse TODO list?