Ability to view if PM has been read (Moderation ability?)

Ok, blink erased.

Well, I am not talking about all PM. I’m talking for only moderator’s PM with official warning. When a user receives an official notice he see the green icon used for PM. A user can think “Ah ok, it is only another PM, I do not want read it now, maybe tomorrow”. If a user see the red icon he can think “Wait a minute, what is this icon? Why is red? Let me see”.
Now there is no difference from a normal PM unless he looks at the list of notifications (official warning have a red envelope).

BTW @codinghorror wrote that he agree about this feature…so it’s ok for me if I can choose to enable/disable it.

Well, @ccdw and I are talking about a good contributor not about new users or users that are unable to read a simple Welcome message :slightly_smiling:

「いいね!」 1