Discourse Meta
Ai bots have chat enabled but do not support it
Contribute
UX
ai
,
ai-bot
sam
(Sam Saffron)
May 9, 2024, 4:45am
3
I guess per this, there is a twist.
I guess we should only show it if user persona has chat enabled.
show post in topic
Related topics
Topic
Replies
Views
Activity
Enabling AI Bot in Chat
Feature
chat
,
completed
,
ai
,
ai-bot
12
3135
May 9, 2024
Possible to disable AI chat in personal DM and category topic discussion?
Support
chat
,
ai
9
415
October 11, 2024
AI Bot icon doesn't show up when I enable the AI Bot
Support
ai
,
ai-bot
1
789
November 22, 2023
Trouble Configuring AI Persona for DM or Group Chats
Support
ai
6
237
November 14, 2024
AI bot keeps auto-adding me to a private chat channel even though disabled?
Support
ai
,
ai-bot
12
298
August 13, 2026