I’ve found a bug I think. Rendering on mobile phones goes a bit wrong somewhere.
Screenshot with the plugin enabled:
Screenshot without the Babble plugin enabled:
For the record: I’ve tested this/had this tested with
- Android devices (fully patched)
- iPhone (iOS 11 fully patched)
- Safari on desktop with useragent changed.
The forum runs v.2.2.0.beta2 +107, and Babble is version 4.0.3 (release tag e3edce1).
All show the same result: the black box and the light grey box outline. I can’t say for sure which element this is since I’m really really bad with HTML unfortunately.
But willing to try anything if it helps of course