I just pulled the latest build during a ./launcher rebuild app and came across this error message w/call stack when I ran my custom import script that I have been running a lot:
Here’s my output w/call stack:
Loading existing groups... Loading existing users... Loading existing categories... Loading existing posts... Loading existing topics... /var/www/discourse/lib/site_settings/type_supervisor.rb:172:in `validate_value': value (Discourse::InvalidParameters) from /var/www/discourse/lib/site_settings/type_supervisor.rb:126:in `to_db_value' from /var/www/discourse/lib/site_setting_extension.rb:312:in `add_override!' from /var/www/discourse/lib/site_setting_extension.rb:420:in `block in setup_methods' from /var/www/discourse/lib/site_setting_extension.rb:347:in `set' from /var/www/myscripts/base.rb:77:in `block in change_site_settings' from /var/www/myscripts/base.rb:75:in `each' from /var/www/myscripts/base.rb:75:in `change_site_settings' from /var/www/myscripts/base.rb:32:in `perform' from ../myscripts/import.rb:107:in `<main>'
I was able to trace it out to a change that is provided by downloading the latest base.rb file, thanks to @techAPJ (nice work, thanks for all of this):
Basically one of the system settings changed from a bool data type to varchar (or whatever data type 7 is). So the fix is to download the latest base.rb file or simply be sure to use the included base.rb file in /var/www/discourse/script/import_scripts.
This is related to the greater system-wide change in this commit: