Last night I update my Discourse through the console and ran
./launcher rebuild app.
After that, I received reports from some users that they could not open topics. After checking out I saw this error appear in older versions of Chrome Android but there is nothing logged in the server-side.
The screenshot above is taken from Chrome 49.0.2623.91 on Android 6.0.1 via Remote Debugger.
/logs/report_js_error would return the HTTP error code 429 and topic stop loading. Just topic title shown to users and posts not loaded. I also got this error on Chrome version 52, 55, 58 by user reports. The problem was fixed when we asked users to use the Firefox browser.
These plugins are installed on my discourse:
- git clone https://github.com/discourse/docker_manager.git - git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-solved.git - git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-adplugin.git - git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-voting.git - git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-push-notifications.git - git clone https://github.com/davidtaylorhq/discourse-whos-online.git - git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-akismet.git - git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-data-explorer.git - git clone https://github.com/discourse/discourse-sitemap.git - git clone https://github.com/davidtaylorhq/discourse-telegram-notifications.git
Current Discourse Version: 2.4.0.beta9 (948bd00340)
Thanks for your support.