Can we get the new popover enabled for the user icons in polls on mobile? In a previous ask, it was made consistent with the behavior on mobile at the time. Now that the default behavior has been updated, I think the polls should once again be made consistent with the behavior everywhere else. It looks like @nbianca made the previous change, but that topic is closed so I figured I’d mention here instead.
seanblue
5
相關主題
| 話題 | 回覆 | 觀看 | 活動 | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Clicking outside of user card triggers redirect | 2 | 560 | 2019年二月28日 | |
| Feature Suggestion: Allow clicking user icon in poll results on mobile | 6 | 871 | 2019年一月15日 | |
| Menu button on profile page does not work | 6 | 567 | 2022年九月22日 | |
| Difficult to find that the topic progress is clickable on mobile | 1 | 326 | 2023年五月8日 | |
| Poll result user card not showing on hover | 5 | 206 | 2025年四月22日 |