We are using Discourse as a project team communication tool. We’ve set it up as follows:
- One Category for each project
- One Group for each Category
- We give project clients access to the Category, but we don’t want different clients to know about each other’s.
- We have a Group staff2 to which all employees are added.
- I called it staff2 because for some reason, I cannot add Users to to the default staff group, only admins, and they get added automatically.
I’d like for all of our employees to be able to see all Categories, but it’s cumbersome to have to manually add each user to each project Group. Is there a way I can add a Group as a member of another Group? i.e. add staff2 as a member of each project Group ?
I know that admins (and I think moderators) have access to all Categories, but I don’t want all of our employees to be admins.