Oh right, thank you. That worked, so what would I need to call if I want to retrieve the latest topics and then the raw text for the first post in each topic? I saw the List Topics call in the docs but I’m not sure what the slug should be.
smejak
(Jakub Smékal)
5
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Topic API gets the wrong posts- consistently off by 5 | 3 | 164 | February 18, 2025 | |
| Fetch All Posts from a Topic Using the API | 4 | 3212 | December 17, 2024 | |
| Getting Post ID with Topic ID - API Help Needed | 7 | 2753 | July 28, 2021 | |
| Do we have any API or way to get latest post details for a particular Topic in discourse? | 5 | 3761 | June 1, 2017 | |
| How to get more posts from posts.json | 8 | 2216 | April 22, 2021 |