I’d like to know if there is a way to change the homepage other than the top menu option ?
I work on a project that use only one public category and uses the links category plugin.
It’s pretty complex to explain (especially when you are not totally an expert in english ), I hope it’ll be fine :
The issue :
- When we create a topic, we have to default composer instead of the link composer
- And we have to manually select the only category available which is a bit weird
I tried :
- setting the uncategorized section with the link topic option and use only this category, but the link composer isn’t activated, it’s the default topic composer
- setting the Liens category in the top menu (
category/Liens). The option works on the 2nd (or more) position, but when I put it first on the list, I have a 404 error
- I think I have two options to make this work :
- change the homepage
http://domain.com/to make it redirect to
- or set the Liens category automatically on the composer with his special composer
Thanks in advance if someone has a lead
(I think it’s a general issue, more than a issue related to the plugins, that’s why I posted on support)