I’m glad to share with you my new Checklist plugin.
Essentially it adds a markdown dialect to render
[*] into pretty checkboxes. See this preview screenshot:
On top, if the user has the rights to edit the post and such checkboxes are found, the user can toggle them by clicking them. For more details, please check the project Readme.
Just updated to a new version. See changelog:
- switching to font-awesome based rendering
- adding the new [_] option
- adding doc reference to shared-edits plugin
- fix issue when that updating after [x] or [-] wasn’t possible
- this unfortunately is backwards incompatible, if checkboxes don’t show up anymore, you need to re-save them to the database.