- A topic title only show once in the notifications area
- Each notification type - gets a button with a link to the related post
- New notification is marked blue
- Old is just gray so you still know it is a button
- Each notification under a topic is ordered by time. (new is left most)
- If two notifications are from the same user on the same post and they are no longer new they can join to one button
The user gets to see in a more organized way the notifications per topic, allow the user easily see whats going on a the topic.
it reduces some repetitiveness and might make the view easier to read
- The concept is topic oriented so the user lose the chronological order of notifications on the macro. which might not make a big impact on the functionality.
- the concept can use some more design improvements.
##Compare to the current notification area
I belive if this concept will be implemented somewhere in the future, it should be a configurable option as I believe it is subjective preference.
What do you think which view to you prefer more?