CSS customizations + mandatory custom field

Hi All,

Can someone give me a $$ quote for the following tasks?

1. CSS customization to make the fonts larger

2. CSS customization to make the font color and font weight BOLDER for both read and unread posts so that there is a sharper contrast against the white background

3. minimize the amount of white or empty space on the right hand column to the right of the vertical scroll slider

4. I have already created a custom field for a “Terms of Use” checkbox. Need help forcing existing users (they were migrated from another platform to discourse) to check the Terms of Use custom field before they can continue to use the forum.

OK for the CSS or layout customization to affect desktop view only without changing how it now looks on mobile view.

Thanks

(Erlend Sogge Heggen) #2

The CSS tweaks sound easy enough that I think you can get help solving them if you post them as individual questions in #support so that others can easily find the answers and benefit.

As for the mandatory field, I’ve reopened your original request.

(Vinoth Kannan) #3

I can do these two tasks. My price is $25 per hour.

Do you need to increase the width of the post. So the right white space between post and slider decreased. Am I right?

@vinothkannans THANKS Vinoth for replying.

Are you able to provide the script so that I just copy and paste onto ADMIN/CUSTOMIZE/CSS section?

This way I can experiment and if the users in my community do not like the changes, I can just remove the script and everything back to the default style.

How do I pay you? Paypal?

Feel free to send me a private message or contact me however you feel is most effcieint , don’t want to clutter up the board with my requests.

Thanks

(system) #5

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.