Discourse API Documentation

api

While I’m making requests, it would be great to get some documentation on the track_visit query parameter. I’ve seen that used from the API but it isn’t in the docs.

(Roman Hotsiy) #214

Hey, @blake. ReDoc author is here.
You have a really huuuge spec. You event beat our record - your spec is 119 meters tall when rendered by ReDoc :slight_smile:

I’ve found a few ReDoc bugs reproducible on your spec. Will try to fix for the next release.

I’ve also noticed you didn’t add your logo to ReDoc. To add it use x-logo vendor extension.

Maybe you would be interested in our other project GitHub - Rebilly/generator-openapi-repo: 🤖 Yeoman generator for OpenAPI/Swagger repo to help you share spec for your API. It is a tool that helps setting up a repository for OpenAPI spec with a bunch of useful features like validation, splitting spec into smaller manageable chunks and auto-bundling as a CI step.

Let me know if you need any assistance/help with ReDoc. Would be glad to help out :slight_smile:

(Blake Erickson) #215

@RomanHotsiy thank you for the work you do on ReDoc and for the tips! I’ll work on those :wink:

(Erlend Sogge Heggen) #216

(Blake Erickson) #217

I fixed most of the type: null statements and added the discourse logo.

(Manzarul Haque) #218

Hi i am able to run the discourse on my local windows system. How can i generate api key

(Blake Erickson) #219

You can generate an API key by going to Admin → API → Generate API Key