I’ve made a plugin for registering schedules and checking it through calendar view.
This plug-in is based on discourse v1.6.1
You can find it here: GitHub - koreamic/discourse-calendar: Discourse's calendar plugin.
- Users can register schedules in any post.
- Using calendar view, Users can show schedules.
- The calendar can be viewed monthly, weekly, and daily.
- Users can register all day schedule or specific time schedule.
- Users can register one or more schedules in a post.
- Users can enter extra contents about a schedule.
- Calendar view
- Modal popup for adding schedule
- Schedule detail view