I’m embarrassed to ask this so I’ll tell you what I emagine and correct me.
- Running launcher from the /var/discourse directory sets up all necessary Container files including a database, nginx configs.
- The nginx configs point incoming example.com/ traffic to /var/discourse
- The magic happens and all is well
So I want to add a php based cms to the mix I should…
- mkdir /var/www/cms/public
- edit pups files and configure nginx to point discourse traffic to forum.example.com and non discourse traffic to example.com
- edit dns to add forum.example.com
- While setting up cms I should add a temporary redirect in /var/www/public that sends traffic to forum.example.com
I do not want to use WP