- I am using a Digital Ocean Discourse droplet.
- I have my domain registered at NameCheap
- I have mail setup through Mailgun.
- DO is handling DNS.
- Mailgun is 100% setup and verified.
The problem is most of the emails won’t deliver because of failing authentication.
Please tell me how on earth I fix this. On a scale of 1-10, I’m about a 4.5 as working knowledge of the setup of things such as this are. Answers or tutorials are appreciated. But without step by step, I’ll just be asking you “what did you mean”…
- my group’s private office365 exchange: routed to spam
- my yahoo email: not deliverable
- my gmail: not deliverable.