Hear ye! Hear ye!
Canonical is coming to SFO to do a developer sprint to work on Ubuntu. Since we have the rooms booked already I figured this might be a good time to have a Discourse Meetup and talk about how we’re using Discourse and how we can help managing it in the cloud be awesome®. Also if you’re like me and missed the first meetup you can make up for lost time.
(subject to change, blah blah)
7:00 - 7:45 - Jeff Atwood - (title tbd)
7:45 - 8:00 - Break/Mingle
7:45 - 8:30 - Marco Ceppi - Deploying Discourse (lessons learned)
8:30 - ??? - Hangout/Mingle in the hotel bar or a local restaurant or something?
- @routelastresort 's done some Ansible work around Discourse and we’d like to start getting those of us working in the ecosystem to start stealing more from each other and leveraging work. Maybe we could have a discussion about that.
- @victor_bitnami - You guys want to drop by?
- What do people want to talk about?
- If you’re running ubuntu server and need help deploying Discourse we can probably give you a hand, bring your laptop!
Location and Venue
- Regency B room
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
- 1333 Bayshore Hwy
- Burlingame, CA 94010
We’ll have fast wireless and coffee.
How to Attend
- Reply to this post that you’re coming!