Communiteq migration service for your existing forum

@michaeld, you mentioned ‘no more testing gigs’. Do you take on paid gigs for people who want to host their own discourse forum? Currently on 23k posts, 13k users.

If so, how much would that cost me?

I would like to endorse @michaeld . We use his service to migrate our forum and the service and results were excellent.

Highly recommended!

2 Likes

Please PM me for details @evert. What forum software are you currently running?

@michaeld Do you have the xenforo migration details worked out? I am about to embark on this and if you’ve already done some of the work I would hate to do something that’s already been done.

Ditto, @michaeld moved across a WP mingle forum, explained it all, gave us a week to get accustomed to it before it went live, did redirects, put right a couple of errors on my end, really good service.

1 Like

Are conversions from Invision Power Board still happening? I’ve got forum on 3.4.6 I’d like to try converting.

Has anyone ever migrated data and users from YAF (Yet Another Forum) to Discourse?

@michaeld do you have a migration service form xenforo to discourse?

@michaeld, would you have the bandwidth for a paid conversion from MyBB? I’ve tried to figure it out on my own, without much luck.

Yes, of course. Just send me a PM with your amount of users and posts and I’ll send you a quote.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Need help migrating from IPB