Display issues on "all categories" icon?

(April) #1

Hello! Wondering if you can assist me :
the icon for “all categories” is messing up all day, to the point where my community has pointed it out themselves.

Is there a fix for this minor UI issue?

Thanks,
A

(Jeff Atwood) #2

I believe @sam already fixed it, it was a side effect of an optimization around pinned topics that caused very large Discourse databases to be unbearably slow.

(Mittineague) #3

I may have missed seeing the “Fixed” post elsewhere, but this is still open

(Jeff Atwood) #4

Oh right @Mittineague my bad, different issue.

(April) #5

still seeing it kinda weird. More importantly, now my admin tab doesn’t even load properly D:

(Mittineague) #6

No offense, but I have absolutely no idea what you mean by that unless it’s “custom CSS isn’t applied in Admin pages” which is known.

Can you be more descriptive or post a screen capture please?

(April) #7

Sorry. I would have, but as a new user, I could not. So i tagged @codinghorror on ST’s community forums.

Edit : oh cool. Now i’m a basic user. :smiley: . if it’s a known issue- then never mind. Sorry for troubling you about it! :slight_smile: I bet you can tell I barely browse the discourse forums.

Thanks for all your help!
Cheers!

(Jeff Atwood) #8

No problem, we’ll get it fixed.

(Sam Saffron) #9

April, closing this, looks like we got it sorted last week, design is looking fine on the site, glad you removed that extra box.

I even went ahead and got rid of that extra border around that button for you :wink:

(Sam Saffron) #10