Drafts offline?

(Lee_Ars) #1

Did a git pull a couple of hours ago, and now whenever I create a topic or compose a reply, I see a “drafts offline” message at the bottom of the browser window. This is new—didn’t see it prior to the latest pull, and I haven’t made any other changes.

The forum has also started acting a bit squirrely—I made a post to an existing topic, and when I clicked the “post” button, about half the post was missing.

Also, I’m seeing the same “drafts offline” message flashing up at the bottom of the screen here, too.

(Sam Saffron) #2

Drafts offline is a strong indicator that something bad is going on. Having a look, it is also happening here.

(Lee_Ars) #3

Saw that you’d made some changes, so I did another pull just now, but the problem is still showing up. Seeing it here, too, FWIW.

(Sam Saffron) #4

I fixed the bug, but am unclear on what was causing posts to half post. Let me know if you notice it happening again.

(Lee_Ars) #5

Will-do. Confirmed that “drafts offline” is gone and “saved” now correctly appears.

(Sam Saffron) #6

This topic was automatically closed after 1 day. New replies are no longer allowed.