Edge browser login problems due to plugin

Hi,

I noticed that the edge browser is not working on my discourse login page. The second page that popups just spins and remains blank.

I also noticed same behavior for logging into this discourse.
Are there specific edge browser settings or is it just incompatible ? IE 10 works fine but not edge browser.

Any help would be appreciated.

Can you include a screenshot? Do you have any plugins installed (can you try safe mode in edge)?

I am unable to repro this.

I just disabled adguard plugin and the translator plugin and restarted Edge and now it is working. Strange that those plugins would cause the problem.

I had a friend try it and they had a different adblocker installed. Apparently, the adblocker extensions in edge are causing it to not work.

3 Likes

Can you isolate if this is adguard OR translator, would be good to have info out about the breaking extension, and possibly report to the extension author.

3 Likes

latest adguard edge extension is the culprit. Disabling does not help, it needs to be turned off in extension panel or uninstalled.

Thanks for helping isolate the problem. I haven’t seen an extension block stuff in a long time.

3 Likes