Errors in YML.APP

Greetings.
I try to install discourse plugins, but all time got errors. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

> I, [2020-02-12T17:45:25.769728 #1]  INFO -- : > cd /var/www/discourse && find /var/www/discourse ! -user discourse -exec chown discourse {} \+
> I, [2020-02-12T17:45:26.643804 #1]  INFO -- :
> I, [2020-02-12T17:45:26.644522 #1]  INFO -- : > cd /var/www/discourse && su discourse -c 'bundle install --deployment --retry 3 --jobs 4 --verbose --without test development'
> [DEPRECATED] The `--deployment` flag is deprecated because it relies on being remembered across bundler invocations, which bundler will no longer do in future versions. Instead please use `bundle config set deployment 'true'`, and stop using this flag
> [DEPRECATED] The `--without` flag is deprecated because it relies on being remembered across bundler invocations, which bundler will no longer do in future versions. Instead please use `bundle config set without 'test development'`, and stop using this flag
I, [2020-02-12T17:45:26.644522 #1]  INFO -- : > cd /var/www/discourse && su discourse -c 'bundle install --deployment --retry 3 --jobs 4 --verbose --without test development'
[DEPRECATED] The `--deployment` flag is deprecated because it relies on being remembered across bundler invocations, which bundler will no longer do in future versions. Instead please use `bundle config set deployment 'true'`, and stop using this flag
[DEPRECATED] The `--without` flag is deprecated because it relies on being remembered across bundler invocations, which bundler will no longer do in future versions. Instead please use `bundle config set without 'test development'`, and stop using this flag
^CErrno::EPIPE: Broken pipe

That is just a normal warning. If a error happens it should be a few lines below that.

now all work.
I don’t understand what happend; =/
just use discourse-dpctor and add administrator/developer email ‘test@test.com,test@test.com’
previous was just ‘test@test.com’

Maybe you just had to wait it to finish the bootstrap process.

May i ask you?
Is it possible to make “telegram auth” on site?

No, there is no working plugin for Telegram authentication at the time.

How much will cost this plugin?

You will need to create a new topic in the #marketplace category and ask for it.

I’d guess between $200 and $500 should do it. But since Telegram doesn’t return e-mail, the login will be a bit involved, because the user will still have to validate email on login.

1 Like

So, it is possible to organize html widget for telegram?
And what about instagram login method? - working?

No it wouldn’t use their widget but a proper Ruby library.

Use the search and you can find Configuring Instagram Login to Use with Discourse

2 Likes

yep, i see.
But there is no options in Configuring Instagram Login to Use with Discourse

Select Register Your Application after you signed in as a Developer

Thank you for answers, sir!
Wish you best!