Extended user stats export list plugin

(David García-Navas) #1

Continuing the discussion from Export User Information List:

Two months ago, I post a topic asking for a developer to do some customizations on Discourse for our organization, Territorio creativo.

Thanks to Vairix, an organization specialized on Rails who have helped us with this, we can now share this customizations.

The third one, it’s a plugin that allows to export extended stats from users:

• Additional stats: topic_count, post_count, likes_given and likes_received

Screenshot:

(Arpit Jalan) #2

I see how this can be useful for all default installations, so included the extended user stats by default:

Update your Discourse instance, and enjoy extended user stats! :gift:

[EDIT: This PR has been closed, waiting for Daniel to send us a PR for this feature.]

(David García-Navas) #3

Thanks! @techAPJ
We forgot one field: created_at (it’s important because we can’t analyze at same level the data of users that registered two months ago or one year ago)

We would add to the plugin, but since the PR is about to merge, could you add this?

(Arpit Jalan) #4

A very respected and prominent member of our community sent me a PM suggesting that I should ask https://github.com/vairix-dfernandez for a pull request, and give credit to territoriocreativo (Good Rebels) · GitHub for getting this feature through.

He also quoted:

Just having one commit that’s yours in a project like Discourse can feel pretty special. That’s how many active committers get started.

I totally agree, I know that feeling! I Love Open Source! :heart:

@DavidGNavas can you please ask Daniel to send us a PR for this feature? Thanks!

(Daniel Fernández Pescetto) #5

Hi @techAPJ, I’ll test it on master and create a PR today. Thanks

(Daniel Fernández Pescetto) #6

Ready!! Thanks @techAPJ and @DavidGNavas!!

https://github.com/discourse/discourse/pull/2936

I also added the created_at field.

(Sam Saffron) #7

Integrated into core

(Sam Saffron) #8