Can i seek some clarification on invitations:
- if an admin sends an invite to someone who doesn’t use it but instead passes the invitation on to someone else, will that party be able to register using the invitation?
- will that party show as a L1 trust?
- what will the status of the originally sent invite show with respect to the invitation status?
- if the original recipient does register, can she still forward the invitation on to others?
- are there any other ways that the original invitation recipient can forward to colleagues and friends? can we ‘whitelist’ other registrants arriving from the same domain?
- if the original email invitee enters the site, will they be able to invite other individuals with their L1 trust level?
how does the above change if the invitation is from a forum member eg L2 or 3, instead of an admin?