FAILED launching & Secure Connection Failed

Hey guys,

I installed discourse on debian 10 - docker version, ubuntu 20.04 and now on centos7.

Yet no luck in running this script!

And when I also, get it running and passes the launcher reload stage, I get:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to forum.myforum.com. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s).

Error code: SSL_ERROR_NO_CYPHER_OVERLAP

AND:

FAILED

Pups::ExecError: socat /dev/null UNIX-CONNECT:/shared/postgres_run/.s.PGSQL.5432 || exit 0 && echo postgres already running stop container ; exit 1 failed with return #<Process::Status: pid 18 exit 1>
Location of failure: /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/2.7.0/gems/pups-1.1.1/lib/pups/exec_command.rb:117:in `spawn’
exec failed with the params “socat /dev/null UNIX-CONNECT:/shared/postgres_run/.s.PGSQL.5432 || exit 0 && echo postgres already running stop container ; exit 1”
bootstrap failed with exit code 1
** FAILED TO BOOTSTRAP ** please scroll up and look for earlier error messages, there may be more than one.

These are both separate but I joined them in one topic to save time and headaches for other new comers eventually.

Cheers,

Do you have another web server running on this machine?

The second error is above where you started showing the logs.

The first part was taken care of … I had to redo my Cloudflare again and with it, had ssl issued in old date but renewed it in few hours and warning gone :slight_smile:

but second part with FAILED …! No matter what I do with any OS, I get it shown up right before the ending to rebuild the app :frowning:

I might give up on this software cause I install my VPS almost 5 - 10 times a day with NO luck so far

HELP would be appreciated :eyes:

EDIT as of now;

I figured out the problem with the warning and is:

my machine ports 80 and 443 are closed or blocked even though I opened them in my VPS distributor but still getting that warning like this now:

** FAILED TO BOOTSTRAP ** please scroll up and look for earlier error messages.

Now, how can I open these ports?? With what if I may ask even I tried as I mentioned earlier??

Thanaks,