Fb signup & login doesnt work

(Premdeep Singh) #1

I have issue with Facebook signup and login. I tried everything.

Error is coming " Can’t Load URL: The domain of this URL isn’t included in the app’s domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings. "

I know it is something related to domain setting which I have already done and tried with different settings. But still not working. I am attaching screen shot. I do not know what is issue.

I also tried to fix by youtube video. There is no official Discourse video but just some random youtuber. But it is not working either. Any step by step instructions available, please let me know.

Thanks.

(Bhanu Sharma) #2

Go to facebook’s developer page and enter the My apps page.
from there, modify your app’s settings and add your discourse domain/subdomain to the list of domains. it should start to work again.

(Premdeep Singh) #3

Thanks for reply. I tried, My domain name is Campus.Network. Do you think it is due to .NETWORK ext.? due to ext. site is not recognizing as full domain? Could you suggest me any other solution?

(Daniela) #4

Add https://online.campus.network in that field

(Jeff Atwood) #5

Is there anything in the how-to guide we can improve to make this more clear @Premdeep_Singh?