Thank you for this beautiful software that is Discourse.
Here is the bug:
Frontpage double layout: the recent posts list doesn’t show on the right column but below the categories columns (instead of having the two columns of the frontpage nicely one next to the other: categories | recent)
- At the beginning of use of the forum it was fine, the two columns always showed side-by-side. But then it changed.
- Happens on main browsers.
- Happens after creation of certain new posts, but not always.
- I tried to delete some categories and posts (that might be too “long”?), but still shows broken before log out.
- Don’t happen when not logged in after the deletion of certain posts and categories.
- When “logo image” too long, the bug also happens (and that is normal I guess), but now even when they have short length it still happens.
What would be a trick for making sure that the two columns always nicely show side to side on main front page? Or what did I do wrong? Thanks for your insight.
edit: using 1.7.0.beta9, no additional plugins, no changes in vanilla code, no tweaks.
edit: upgraded to 1.7.0.beta10(or latest?): bug still bugging.
edit: I Remembered I saw this bug on one of the websites you showcased on your blog:
my forum has exactly this problem with main layout (using mozilla, chrome):