Get error when debugging "uninitialized constant SidekiqExceptionHandler"

(Berniegao) #1

when I debug discourse in rubymine, I got the following error. However discourse run perfectly through the command "rails s" in the terminal. Any idea?

Fast Debugger (ruby-debug-ide 0.4.28, debase 0.1.3.beta1) listens on 127.0.0.1:32844

**Uncaught exception: uninitialized constant Discourse::SidekiqExceptionHandler::Sidekiq**

/home/bernie/Workstation/discourse/lib/discourse.rb:9:in `<class:SidekiqExceptionHandler>'
        	/home/bernie/Workstation/discourse/lib/discourse.rb:8:in `<module:Discourse>'
        	/home/bernie/Workstation/discourse/lib/discourse.rb:5:in `<top (required)>'
        	/home/bernie/Workstation/discourse/config/application.rb:31:in `<class:Application>'
        	/home/bernie/Workstation/discourse/config/application.rb:19:in `<module:Discourse>'
        	/home/bernie/Workstation/discourse/config/application.rb:18:in `<top (required)>'

(Berniegao) #2

it turns out that it’s the using of global gemset contributing to this issue. After I pull the code again from git and run “bundle install” rather than “sudo bundle install”, discourse works fine with debugging.

(Sam Saffron) #3