Hibiscus Theme

:discourse2: Summary Hibiscus is a bright, colorful and warm Discourse theme
:eyeglasses: Preview Preview on Discourse Theme Creator
:hammer_and_wrench: Repository Link https://github.com/discourse/discourse-theme-hibiscus
:open_book: New to Discourse Themes? Beginner’s guide to using Discourse Themes

Install this theme

Features

Hibiscus is a bright, colorful and warm Discourse theme. The name comes from the Spanish word “Jamaica” for the Hibiscus flower. The theme supports both desktop and tablet/mobile styles.

Credits

Created by @sodevious


:discourse2: Hosted by us? Themes are available to use on our Standard, Business, and Enterprise plans.

Last edited by @JammyDodger 2024-06-17T12:04:57Z

Check documentPerform check on document:
28개의 좋아요

If you come across any bugs, report them below and I will address them!

PS: Your custom uploaded logo will remain intact. If you aren’t using a custom logo, your site title will appear with the styled text like the screenshot shows.

5개의 좋아요

Can I change all the colors?

@sam creator of the theme is still old version?

1개의 좋아요

I can work on more color support for the theme, but because it uses brighter colors in a lot of places, not all colors will look good. Will post an update regarding color support this weekend.

7개의 좋아요

I’ve noticed when I preview Hibiscus in theme creator, it dims topics with no new messages, however on our board it does not - read and unread topics are uniformly black text.

What CSS setting could I look for to see what might be overriding this?

Hi @Hanon_Ondricek! Thanks for pointing that out, I can have answer/fix to you tomorrow.

3개의 좋아요

@Hanon_Ondricek can you post a screenshot please?

I pushed an update that should make this easier by editing the primary color in the color schemes.

2개의 좋아요

@Eduardo_Braga I just pushed an update that allows you to edit more of the colors like the background color, the header color, etc.

3개의 좋아요

Here is our default theme. Notice the topic “No TADS in IFComp 2018” is grey, meaning it has no new content. In the second one, this is not distinguishable. When previewing the theme in preview from here, it does have greyed-out topics.

@Hanon_Ondricek I updated the theme this morning: Theme Creator
`

8개의 좋아요

The theme is very nice.:kissing_heart:

4개의 좋아요

테마가 정말 좋습니다. 잘 만드셨네요!
다만, 스타일링 버그를 보고해야 합니다.

작은 프로필 아이콘이 프로필 사진 옆에 있어야 합니다.

하지만 현재는 다음과 같이 표시됩니다:

누군가 빠른 수정 방법을 알려주시면 감사하겠습니다.

1개의 좋아요

방금 수정 사항을 추가했습니다:

5개의 좋아요

흰색 버튼에 오류가 있습니다. 관리자 패널에도 마찬가지입니다.

2개의 좋아요

이 문제들과 그 과정에서 발견한 다른 문제들을 수정했습니다. 테마만 업데이트해 주시면 됩니다. 계정을 만들어 주시고 이 문제들을 보고해 주셔서 감사합니다!

4개의 좋아요