I would like to remove this as it pops up on the right side of the composer. (On top of Preview section). I am on a lower resolution screen.
Anyway, I could get rid of this completely?
Alankrit_Choudh
(@SenpaiMass)
1
Related topics
| 글 | 댓글 | 조회수 | 활동 | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Disable duplicate link and topic warnings | 2 | 857 | 3월 28, 2021 | |
| Is there a way to remove the pop-ups when making a new topic? | 20 | 1012 | 3월 25, 2024 | |
| Some users complaining about "Topic similar to" window | 4 | 1039 | 2월 3, 2022 | |
| Can I disable the "topic similar to" pop-up entirely? | 15 | 2470 | 3월 9, 2019 | |
| Move X down to bottom to close "Your topic is similar to..." popup | 9 | 2490 | 11월 21, 2015 |
