As I understand, ‘webhook’ is for the server (where discourse is installed) to send HTTP requests after a certain event. On the other hand, I want to place a HTML/Javascript code which executes from the client-side when he registers. Is this something which a webhook can do?
divine
4
関連トピック
| トピック | 返信 | 表示 | アクティビティ | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| How can I track Discourse Signups For Facebook Ad Campaigns | 17 | 2735 | 2020 年 10 月 1 日 | |
| How to add facebook pixel code for analytics in the discourse instance, installed on our GCP? | 2 | 927 | 2021 年 7 月 17 日 | |
| Meta Pixel & Conversions API | 1 | 82 | 2026 年 9 月 15 日 | |
| Install Facebook Pixel Code in Discourse | 2 | 1193 | 2019 年 10 月 18 日 | |
| Track means used for registration - good for statistics and analysis | 1 | 989 | 2016 年 1 月 2 日 |