How to change view?

I’m looking to change the view of

Topics from 4/year to No of posts and No of the topics in the given category in the below format :

eg Topics : 98

pls suggest me how?

(Jeff Atwood) #2

Write a plugin, most likely. I think the data is in the json data delivered by the route, though.

How many more questions are you planning to ask today? Dozens? I have already answered two that were basically “visit the admin, customize section”.

I suggest spending some time clicking on things and trying stuff before making people answer your questions that could have been easily answered with a tiny bit of effort in your part.

Sorry if many questions bother u but I did RTFF before posting but to my utter bad luck I didnt find any answer posted.I’m looking to update the forum within 24 hours so excuse me if I overposted.
Thanks.

please don’t mind if I’m asking for too much.
can anyone write the plugin for me?

(Jeff Atwood) #5

You can post in #marketplace if you want to offer a job, perhaps list your budget as well.

(Simon Cossar) #6

If you are ok with the topics and posts counts only being updated once a day, it would be a very simple plugin to make. (The category posts_count and topics_count is currently updated in a job that is run once every 24 hours.)