How to remove tags

(Hakan) #1

I’m wiping the tags. but when I created the new tag category, the tags that I deleted are coming back

I see my tags on the screen. How can I be completely removed? and at the same time the tags were not used in any way.

(Hakan) #2

is this probleme nobody looking? I delete the tag, but it opens again in the topic opening section. I can not completely lift it

(Tobias Eigen) #3

I think you are asking about deleting tags. You can delete tags from the /tags page. On that page, select the tag you want to delete, then use the red trashcan button to delete it. It will be removed from all topics.

(Hakan) #4

Before: I want to delete the labels I want to delete, I just want to use it. as in the picture

After: but later I see the labels again when I’m talking about it. i mean i can not delete it, it comes again
Ekran%20Al%C4%B1nt%C4%B1s%C4%B1

(Tobias Eigen) #5

I think what you are showing is just the list of suggested tags to choose from to add them to the tag group. They still exist in the system but are not in the group anymore.

(Hakan) #6

yes but i can not delete the tag at all. I can only get groups private to remove so that users can not see. I want to delete the tag, this is very funny really not such a function

(Tobias Eigen) #7

Go to /tags/nsfw on your site. Look for the trashcan button to delete the nsfw tag.