I have discourse running on a subdomain and I have 4 cases that need to be taken care of for seamless login/logout from both domains… I have been reading all I can on here but I am unsure about the proper approach to take…So I thought it would be best to ask for some help from someone more experienced with the app…
1. (solved with SSO) User clicks login from discourse, is routed to main domain login page
2. User clicks logout from discourse (I have set logout redirect to my main domain logout page but it requires a post request and the user to click another button to logout which leaves things fragmented)
3. (Solved) User clicks login from the main domain, they should be auto-logged into discourse so they do not have to click login or avatar
- make my main domain hit the
ssourl when a login occurs or only when the user decides to navigate to the forum?
4. (Solved) User clicks logout from the main domain, they should also be logged out from discourse
- my site needs to hit
POSTed to from the main domain to log someone out?