I don't see the red line for last visit - has it been removed?

Is this just me? I tend to visit Latest and read until I reach the red line. But now, here on Meta, I see no red line.

Ah - now I’ve posted that, it’s appeared. Is there a bug?

1 Like

i definitely see it

2 Likes

I see it too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did remember 2 days ago no read line appeared after I did a page refresh, but it’s back now. Though I noticed it at the time and it was unusual.

2 Likes

I saw this again yesterday. I’m thinking it might be a combination of

  • no new posts since “last visit”
  • enough time elapsed to move the red line

with the result that the red line is at the top of the list so has nowhere to go

it’d be rare to hit this circumstance.