I want to review Korean translation since I have almost finished it

(Seungmin Kim) #1

Hello,

I have joined Korean translation, and it is now 99% and Iโ€™m acutally kind of afraid if there are some awkward, incorrect or improper translations among my works. As I only worked on less than 20%, I want to review others and also want others to review my works too. And, I have no idea how to review them in transifex. I wonder If I donโ€™t have permission to review now, or cannot find something like review buttons. (Sorry for poor english)

And if possible, I want to use unreviewed Korean translation at my Discourse, which is on DigitalOcean and using docker, to review this within public, before pull. Is there a right way to update translation files into docker?

(Arpit Jalan) #2

I just made you reviewer for Korean (Korea) team on Transifex.

(Seungmin Kim) #3

Thank you for very quick answer. Now, I am trying to find some of my friends who can work on reviewing together. If I find one, which is better: to message you to make one reviewer, or to reply on this topic?

(Arpit Jalan) #4

Either way is fine with me. :smile:

(Jaedong Kim) #5

Thereโ€™re two main reviewers but no one seems to work recently. May I be a Korean reviewer?

(Arpit Jalan) #6

Sure, you are now reviewer for Korean (Korea) team.

(Seungmin Kim) #7

Thank you for joining Korean team! :grinning:

(Jaedong Kim) #8

Thanks. Glad to see you here! ๋ฐ˜๊ฐ‘์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ํ•œ๊ตญ์–ด ๋ฒˆ์—ญ ๊ด€๋ จํ•ด์„œ ๋ฉ”์‹œ์ง€ ๋”ฐ๋กœ ๋“œ๋ฆฌ๊ฒ ์Šต๋‹ˆ๋‹ค :slight_smile:

(Jaedong Kim) #9

Thanks a lot! :grinning:

(Jaedong Kim) #10

@Seungmin_Kim ๋ฒˆ์—ญ ๊ด€๋ จํ•ด์„œ ๋ฌธ์˜๋“œ๋ฆฌ๊ณ  ์‹ถ์€ ๊ฒƒ์ด ์žˆ๋Š”๋ฐ ์ด ์‚ฌ์ดํŠธ์—์„œ๋Š” ๋ฉ”์‹œ์ง€๋ฅผ ๋ณด๋‚ผ ์ˆ˜ ์—†๋Š” ๊ฒƒ ๊ฐ™๋„ค์š”. ํ˜น์‹œ ์ด๋ฉ”์ผ์ด๋‚˜ ๊ธฐํƒ€ ์—ฐ๋ฝ์ฒ˜๋ฅผ ์•Œ๋ ค์ฃผ์‹ค ์ˆ˜ ์žˆ์„๊นŒ์š”?