Image onebox missing from small images

Dear Team,

Image dimensions and image zoom not working??

1 Like

Sorry, what you are asking here is very unclear.

1 Like

Dear Sam Sir,

normally when we post image it has zoom functionality and showing image dimension when mouse hover but when we attach images in post then its not showing and also images not opening with zoom

1 Like

You need to put a larger image, then you can get zoom functionality. Small images do not get this treatment.

1 Like

Ok Sir,

i am checking …thanks for quick reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear Sir,

Still its upload small image automatically

actual size of image

1 Like

We have a feature that automatically converts large pngs to jpg.

If you want to tune it on your instance alter png to jpg quality, you can disable by setting to 100.

1 Like

Dear Sam,

Thanks for the solution :heart:

1 Like

Dear Sam Sir,

Still image onebox not opening to zoom.

Dear Team,

Still no any solution found also gif image not working thay paste like static only.

what is the solution here?

I’m not sure if this is the correct place to post: members on the forum I moderate have recently found this error occurring with animated gifs used in Profile > Profile Header & User Card Background.

Existing gifs users have in their Profile remain animated, but now, when a member goes to upload a new one, it only shows one frame, yet the same image can be dragged into a post on the forum and plays fine there.

It’s not image specific (a still-working animated gif from one member’s Profile becomes static re-uploaded to a test account) and not size-related either.

Our community are quite keen on decorating their Profiles in all sorts of creative ways, and many use animated gifs, so any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated please.