Thanks, I might be confused but when I impersonate one of my users at TL2 I cannot see the invites ‘tab’ on their preferences. Is there another way to create an invite? Am I missing something?
ggstuart
(Graeme Stuart)
6
関連トピック
| トピック | 返信 | 表示 | アクティビティ | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Better way for my users to invite others? | 35 | 5751 | 2020 年 10 月 14 日 | |
| Who can invite new users? Can I configure that? | 4 | 1673 | 2023 年 12 月 19 日 | |
| Trusted users cannot invite when must approve users admin setting enabled | 8 | 1065 | 2021 年 6 月 2 日 | |
| User Invite not visible to "min TL to allow invite" | 3 | 536 | 2020 年 11 月 23 日 | |
| Allowing users to send invites | 1 | 1744 | 2015 年 12 月 31 日 |