Issue with Onebox - Multiple Url's

I am having issues with Onebox on my discourse forum. Below are the two issues which I am facing regularly and unable to find out what could be the root cause here.

1. If I copy and paste multiple url from the same website only the first one or some of the random ones gets one boxed and the rest is showing the url only.

1. Some url is not getting oneboxed at all on my discourse setup (hoteltalk.app) but if I test it on meta.discourse it works fine! Find below example it shows in onebox on this forum but on mine its just a url.

Testing same url on my Fourm:

1 Like

What version are you running on your site?

1 Like

My Discourse version is 2.4.0.beta2 - On the admin panel it says “You’re up to date!”.

1 Like

This implies your server is being blocked by the target site, especially if it works here.

1 Like

You could try "Onebox Assistant", a plugin to help onebox do its job

(I just checked your last link on a server of mine that includes that plugin, and it worked).

1 Like

if this was the case then why some url work and some don’t? if blocking was the issue then all of the url from same site should have similar result.

1 Like

@merefield thanks for your suggestion. will give it a try and update the post with the result.

1 Like