Jobs::EnqueueMlmDailySummary spitting errors

(Andrew Waugh) #1

Since the update to v1.9.0.beta15 +20 I’m seeing a lot of errors in the log.

info:

Job exception: undefined method `not_blocked’ for #User::ActiveRecord_Relation:0x00007faeff7f0818
Did you mean? not_silenced

backtrace:

/var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.4.0/gems/activerecord-5.1.4/lib/active_record/relation/delegation.rb:125:in method_missing' /var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.4.0/gems/activerecord-5.1.4/lib/active_record/relation/delegation.rb:95:inmethod_missing’
/var/www/discourse/plugins/discourse-mlm-daily-summary/lib/discourse_mlm_daily_summary/engine.rb:78:in target_user_ids' /var/www/discourse/plugins/discourse-mlm-daily-summary/lib/discourse_mlm_daily_summary/engine.rb:66:inexecute’
/var/www/discourse/app/jobs/base.rb:134:in block (2 levels) in perform' /var/www/discourse/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.4.0/gems/rails_multisite-1.1.2/lib/rails_multisite/connection_management.rb:77:inwith_connection’
/var/www/discourse/app/jobs/base.rb:129:in block in perform' /var/www/discourse/app/jobs/base.rb:125:ineach’
/var/www/discourse/app/jobs/base.rb:125:in perform' /var/www/discourse/app/jobs/base.rb:180:inperform’
/var/www/discourse/lib/scheduler/manager.rb:91:in process_queue' /var/www/discourse/lib/scheduler/manager.rb:37:inblock in initialize’

env:

hostname
dewis-app
process_id
application_version
dbadebacd17c31a2dceae4b36dfbd39bef67e678
current_db
current_hostname
forums.jag-lovers.com
job
Jobs::EnqueueMlmDailySummary
problem_db
opts

Restore Mailing List Mode Daily Summary
(Jeff Atwood) #2

Looks like the database is either out of date, or a plugin is out of date. I suggest rebuilding at the command line.

(Andrew Waugh) #3

Seems to be the discourse-mlm-daily-summary plugin.

I just did a rebuild app on our sandbox, and it’s still spitting the same errors.

Oddly, just minutes after the rebuild, when I look at /admin/upgrade it indicates:

If the last update was six hours ago, and I’ve done a rebuild app since then, shouldn’t I be up to date? If I check git (for discourse) I get:

So am I up to date, or not (or is the version check somehow “laggy”)?

EDIT: Clicked the wrong link, 7c659ec is indeed behind, but how did this get missed when I ran “rebuild app”?

(Jeff Atwood) #4

Ok, then remove the bad plugin and rebuild.

(Andrew Waugh) #5

I’m still curious about rebuild app missing commits that are 6 hours old though. I just did another rebuild, and now it’s up to date.

(cpradio) #6

I’m not 100% certain on this, but one explanation could be that tests-passed was just recently updated from master. Master had the commit 6 hours ago, but tests-passed might have just received it.