LDAP is not working in my discourse platform?

can anyone please give a solution to below error?

getting 500 error

Oops

The software powering this discussion forum encountered an unexpected problem. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Detailed information about the error was logged, and an automatic notification generated. We’ll take a look at it.

No further action is necessary. However, if the error condition persists, you can provide additional detail, including steps to reproduce the error, by posting a discussion topic in the site’s feedback category.

Welcome @honey_honey! We’d like to help, but you haven’t given us much to go on. From what you have posted it is clear that . . . something is wrong. Whether you’ve misconfigured LDAP somehow (perhaps indicating wrong field names?), installed a broken plugin, or have some other problem completely unrelated to LDAP is anyone’s guess.

You’ll need to look at /logs and/or /var/discourse/standalone/logs/rails/production.log (that’s from memory, but it should be close). You can also look at the javascript console for clues.

LDAP configuration is right but not working when login with ldap

OmniAuth::LDAP::Adaptor::ConfigurationError (“simple” is not one of the available connect methods: :ssl, :tls, :plain)
lib/middleware/omniauth_bypass_middleware.rb:47:in call' lib/content_security_policy/middleware.rb:12:in call’
lib/middleware/anonymous_cache.rb:336:in call' config/initializers/100-quiet_logger.rb:19:in call’
config/initializers/100-silence_logger.rb:31:in call' lib/middleware/enforce_hostname.rb:22:in call’
lib/middleware/request_tracker.rb:176:in `call’

getting like this in logs

Did you put “simple” somewhere where you configured it?

ya , for LDAP method , I put like simple_tls and later simple

but both two ways not worked

Did you try ssl, tls, or plain? Or maybe :plain?

i gave plain then I got message like sorry there was an error authorizing your account

and in logs

(ldap) Authentication failure! ldap_error: Net::LDAP::NoBindResultError, no bind result
Started GET “/auth/failure?message=ldap_error&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fmiraclesoft.ml%2Flogin&strategy=ldap”

I tried tls but not worked

@pfaffman please help me in solving LDAP integration