I had this reproed on Friday, was just a fairly involved series of changes, cause there were a series of bugs that needed fixing.
Anyways, should be fixed now:
In case anyone is wondering
after_save in Rails actually means
sort of after save sometimes. When transactions get involved (which they do) after_save can be called before data is committed to the DB. If all the stars align
- Change is made to the model
- After save tells message bus that something changed
- Client figures out something changed
- Client ask server for the change on the post
- Client gets an old copy of post actions
- Data is committed to DB
End result disasta pasta.
I patched 2 areas where this happened (site settings and post actions) but need to review more places where MessageBus.publish is called. .